8-bits: Super Spy Hunter NES

How this works: I have all the NES and SNES roms(if you would have given me such a machine in 1992 I would have locked myself in my room and lost touch with reality) on my wii. I close my eyes and scroll through the list and whatever I land on I play. 

Cover art rating: 3bits out of 8bits.
1-bit: The game is like Contra but in a car. Dodge this, power up this and impossible boss fights.
2-bit: There are cheap moments like when the screen isnt fast enough and you jump in the "deep" part of the water and your boat/car sinks? It makes no sense... I know its a boat.
3-bit: You can change your guns positioning. Front,sides and back. You have to be quick but its pretty cool and works well.
4-bit: They are more then fair with power ups and lives to keep you going.
5-bit: When you take these turns the game does this thing disorienting thing that throws you off
6-bit: Music is ok... Nothing to wrote home about.
7-bit: Game is challenging but not over difficult. The boss battles are a bit cheap but keep you coming back for more. Not a power off frustration. 
8-bit: I was pretty lucky to pick this game. There is a ton of shit on the list and this was fun and some what addicting. I've never played it before I'll be coming back to this one for sure. I didn't really touch on the graphics but its a great looking game. Pushed the hardware pretty well here.  
video games,nes,8bits,bits,nintendo

1 Response to "8-bits: Super Spy Hunter NES"

  1. Ross says:

    This was a pretty cool game. I remember hiring it from a video shop once.

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme