8bitfetish: Super Mario Bros 3

Oh my god... Not only was 8bitfetish nice enough to send me the usual awesome poster but also included a new Super Mario 3 T-Shirt! I can't thank them enough for this partnership where I get to review their great posters. Now I am getting a kick ass T-shirts? This blogger is flying high with a P-wing.

Mario 3 is well.. My favorite NES game ever and.... THE BEST MARIO EVER. One day I will have to do my top 10 Mario games as this would easily be number 1 for me. The cover art its self while might not be as pretty as SMB 2 it is way more iconic. Mario showing off its best power up ever in the raccoon tail. 8bitfetish's print is beautiful and the yellow just pops off the paper. If you would like your own you can find it here. Any Hardcore Nintendo fan needs this poster in their house. At $11.99 and free shipping saying no is just a crime.
The shirt is pretty damn awesome. Already a few people know its the SMB 3 and have gave me props. You can find the shirt here.

I remember the Christmas I got SMB 3 from Santa. I was pretty pumped since the game was hard to find do to it being so popular and if you were playing this game it meant you were pretty damn cool. As I played it through the Christmas break I would discover the flutes and what not. That is where the bragging would begin at school.
The game its self is I think is the most challenging of the Mario games. Its such a peer joy playing worlds 1-7 but once you get to world 8 you better hold onto your pants because this game has no mercy. You think its all fine too since you have built up so many lives... Its not fine... You will use them all more then likely. Hope you saved those P-wings. About a year ago I played it all night with a cousin of mine since he stated it was the only Mario he never beat. Around 4am in the morning we were battling for out lives. The tank and boat levels don't care about your feelings. Finally got to the castle and Bowser was kicking our ass(the hardest bowser battle easy). On guy zero I beat him.

There was a Mario 3 cartoon and I even loved that. Might have been one of the few kids to tune in every Saturday morning.
I really can't wait to play this game with my son. IMO might be the best video game ever or at least tied with Zelda OOT. I again want to thank 8bitfetish for the amazing shirt and poster and I would like to congragulate them on earning their 100th feedback on ebay with 100% satisfied customers! Christmas comes once a month in this household thanks to 8itfetish. Make sure you check out all their great posters and now... T-shirts!


8bitfetish, smb, nintendo, nes,

2 Response to "8bitfetish: Super Mario Bros 3 "

  1. Your collection of prints is so sick.

    Thanks! Its a tough job reviewing awesome stuff from 8bitfetish but someone has to do it.

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme